The Golden Bird Foundation undertakes several initiatives impacting the social development. Be a part of TGBF as a volunteer for making a kind contribution required for improvement of the lives of the underprivileged. Inculcate the leadership qualities and display your values by supporting social causes through your skills.
The Golden Bird Foundation believes in sharing skills. We believe that we can together achieve higher results if we share your expertise for benefitting the society. Our fellowship program is a yearlong program meant for professionals whereby you will be sharing your expertise for creating a better world. Here, you will be required to just devote an hour a day or 6 hours on your work holiday.
How to Apply?
Application process will be initiated once the candidate fills the form available on the website. Please ensure that you also submit your resume along with the form. After the submission, our volunteers will get in touch with you for a final interview if your application gets shortlisted.
- Candidate should be minimum 18 years old.
- Candidate should be atleast 12th passed out.
- Candidate should be highly motivated to work for social causes and should voluntarily opt for fellowship program.
- Candidate should have the knowledge of English or Hindi.
- The fellowship will be conducted only in Indore (MP), India.
- The fellowship session is a year-long program whereby the candidate is required to devote an hour a day or 6 hours a week.
- During the felllowship the candidate will not be given any stipend or living expenses. However, special consideration may be given to some specific cases. In such case, you will have to make a request in written to the management.
The application procedure involves two steps including screening and followed by interview. After the form submission, your resume will pass through a screening process in which our experts will shortlist the eligible candidates. If shortlisted, you will be contacted for a final round of interview. Please note that selection of the candidate is based on the availability and strength of your profile or individual skills.