The Golden Bird Foundation undertakes several initiatives impacting the social development. Be a part of TGBF as a volunteer for making a kind contribution required for improvement of the lives of the underprivileged. Inculcate the leadership qualities and display your values by supporting social causes through your skills.
The Golden Bird Foundation believes in sharing skills. We believe that we can together achieve higher results if we share your expertise for benefitting the society. Our internship program is a month long training designed for students whereby you will sharing your skills and learning to cope up with the criticalities in operations of an Non-Governmental Organization(NGO). It’s a full time program which requires six to 8 hours a day time.
How to Apply?
Application process will be initiated once the candidate fills the form available on the website. Please ensure that you also submit your resume along with the form. After the submission, our volunteers will get in touch with you for a final interview if your application gets shortlisted.
- Candidate should be minimum 18 years old.
- Candidate should be enrolled or have successfully cleared bachelors or masters in any of the recognized university or institute.
- Candidate should be highly motivated to work for social causes and should voluntarily opt for internship program.
- Candidate should submit a letter from the staff or management of the institute supporting the candidate and their eligibility.
- Candidate should have the knowledge of English.
- The internship will be conducted only in Indore (MP), India.
- The internship session is of 6 weeks whereby the candidate is required to devote 8 hours a day.
- During the internship the candidate will not be given any stipend or living expenses. However, special consideration may be given to some specific cases. In such case, you will have to make a request in written to the management.
The application procedure involves two steps including screening and followed by interview. After the form submission, your resume will pass through a screening process in which our experts will shortlist the eligible candidates. If shortlisted, you will be contacted for a final round of interview. Please note that selection of the candidate is based on the availability and strength of your profile or individual skills.